10. Shanshan. A small close-range vivosaur with low attack and no defense. The only reason that it's not any lower is that it can transform into Tarbo, but in the original, it really sucks.
9. Goyle. One of the first Vivos found in the game. It has low Defense, despite it having a ranking as a Defense Vivosaur. It has ok support effects, but is to easily killed to make good use of it.
8. Anomalo. It is incredibly hard to train, learns no good moves, except for an expensive healing move. Don't use it
7. Stygi. In the new game, it has decent support effects, but in the original, it sucked so much. Seriously, like 260 lp, down 15 attack on the AZ, and no defensive capibilities.
6. Goyo. It is even worse than Stygi, having worse support effects, but only in the original.
5. Chelon. You'd think a turtle would have good defensive capibillities. IT HAS 300 LP AND like 30 DEFENSE.REALLY!?!?!?
4. Ceros. It has two horrible attacking moves, and two healing moves, with no defense. It sucks.
3. Tophis/Dunkle. It's One Hit KO move NEVER HIT ONCE FOR ME. WTF
2. Tonzilla. ONE ATTACKING MOVE, AND THE CREEPIEST ATTACK NAMES. Really? JIGGLE FLASH? WTF
1. Pacro/Maia. IT HAS ONE ATTACKING MOVE THAT DOES 10 DAMAGE!, WITH THE REST BEING HEALING MOVES. It is the worst vivosaur, especially for being the first Vivo Head you have to find at Treasure Lake.(PACRO) DON"T EVER USE ANY OF THEM!
Please leave comments below, and thanks for reading.